- 1 can (15 oz) Le Sueur® Very Young Small Sweet Peas 50% Less Sodium, well drained
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup thin 2-inch-long slices of red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup poppy-seed dressing Romaine lettuce leaves
- 6 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, mix peas, ham, bell pepper and dressing. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve over lettuce leaves and sprinkled with pecans.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Cup|
|% Daily Value|
|To toast pecans, sprinkle them into an ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until pecans begin to brown, then stirring constantly until pecans are light brown.|